KGy SOFT .net Libraries
Free libraries for .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard
KGy SOFT Core Libraries offer high-performance and handy general libraries.
Many of them aim to replace existing APIs of the original .NET Framework with more efficient versions.
- Useful extensions for simple types, collections, and others
- High-performance collections
- Fast enum handling
- High-performance reflection API
- Very compact and efficient binary serializer with safe mode
- Powerful XML serializer
- Resource managers for .resx resources with dynamic expansion support
- Base classes for business objects and model classes with change tracking, editing, undo/redo capability and validation.
- Technology-agnostic command binding with disposable event handlers
- Performance measurement and other diagnostic tools
- and more…
KGy SOFT JSON Libraries offer simple and fast building and parsing JSON content.
- Fast parsing from
- Easy DOM navigation with compact and intuitive syntax
- Just call
ToStringto get the JSON content (compact or indented)
- Simple and fast serialization into
- A lot of extensions for converting
JsonValueto and from .NET types including enums,
KGy SOFT Drawing Libraries offer advanced drawing features both for completely managed bitmap data as well as native bitmap data access of various platform-specific bitmaps on multiple platforms. The libraries consist of multiple packages: a core library contains the platform-independent functionality, and there are several platform-specific packages for higher-level support for numerous environments including GDI+, WPF, UWP and WinUI. The core functionality can be easily adapted for any other environments.
Some highlighted features:
- Creating managed bitmap data of any pixel format on every platform, including Linux and MacOS
- Creating bitmap data for any preallocated buffer using any pixel format. This allows accessing the pixels of bitmaps of any technology if the bitmap data is exposed as a pointer or array. The platform-specific packages make it easier for some known types such as
- Quantizing using predefined or optimized colors
- Dithering using ordered, error diffusion, random noise or interleaved gradient noise dithering techniques
- Creating GIF animations even in high color.
- Converting between various pixel formats preserving transparency if possible (both for GDI+ and WPF packages).
- Useful extensions for various platform-specific types such as
KGy SOFT Libraries are under the KGy SOFT License 1.0, which is a permissive GPL-like license. It allows you to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially. The only thing is not allowed is to distribute a modified material as yours: though you are free to change and re-use anything, do that by giving appropriate credit. See the LICENSE file for details.