KGy SOFT .net Libraries
Free libraries for .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard
KGy SOFT Core Libraries features high-performance and handy general libraries.
Many of them aim to replace existing APIs of the original .NET framework with more efficient versions.
- Useful extensions for simple types, collections, and others
- High-performance collections
- High-performance reflection API
- Very compact and efficient binary serializer with safe mode
- Powerful XML serializer
- Resource managers for .resx resources with dynamic expansion support
- Base classes for business objects and model classes with change tracking, editing, undo/redo capability and validation.
- Technology-agnostic command binding with disposable event handlers
- Performance measurement and other diagnostic tools
- and more…
KGy SOFT Drawing Libraries provides advanced features for System.Drawing types.
- Fast direct Bitmap data access for every PixelFormat
Quantizing using predefined or optimized colors
Dithering using ordered, error diffusion, random noise or interleaved gradient noise dithering techniques
- Several built-in icons as well as simple access to Windows associated and stock icons.
- Extracting bitmaps from multi-frame bitmaps and icons.
- Creating combined icons and multi-resolution bitmaps.
- Saving metafiles in EMF/WMF formats.
- Advanced support for saving images as Icon, BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF formats.
- Converting between various pixel formats preserving transparency if possible.
- Useful extensions for the Icon, Bitmap, Image, Metafile and Graphics types.
KGy SOFT Libraries are under the KGy SOFT License 1.0, which is a permissive GPL-like license. It allows you to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially. The only thing is not allowed is to distribute a modified material as yours: though you are free to change and re-use anything, do that by giving appropriate credit. See the LICENSE file for details.